- Accessible Web Page Design. A list of resources provided by the University of Washington.
- WebAIM. Web accessibility information and solutions.
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). Pursues accessibility of the Web through five primary areas of work: technology, guidelines, tools, education and outreach, and research and development.
- WC3 Markup Validation Service. Free service that checks documents like HTML and XHTML for conformance to W3C Recommendations and other standards.
- Web Development Resources for Accessibility, by Joe McFerrin, Interior Web Design