Classes and Workshops
- Bismarck Art & Galleries Association, Bismarck. For more information on call 223-5986; email at firstname.lastname@example.org; visit the gallery at 422 East Front Ave., Bismarck, North Dakota; or visit www.bismarck-art.org/.
- Bismarck Downtown Artist Co-op, Bismarck. To sign up Email name of student, classes attending, and parent/guardian contact information to email@example.com. Call 701-527-9732 for questions. Location: 222 N 4th Street Downtown Bismarck. For more information visit www.bismarckdac.com.
- Classes at the THEO Art School, Bismarck. For more information visit www.highprairiecomplex.com/theo or www.highprairiecomplex.com/events; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 701-222-6452.
- Shade Tree Players, Bismarck. All classes are held at The Frances Leach High Prairie Arts & Science Complex (1810 Schafer Street, Bismarck). Detailed information and registration forms can be found online at www.shadetreeplayers.com.
- Dakota Stage, Bismarck. For additional information email email@example.com, call 701-258-4998 or visit www.dakotastageltd.com.
- Northern Plains Dance, Bismarck. For more information call 701-530-0986; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit visit: www.northernplainsdance.org.
- Sleepy Hollow & Arts Park, Bismarck. Scholarships available. For more information call Stephanie Delmore at 319-0895, or visit www.shst.org.
- Performing Arts School at the Bluestem Center for the Arts, Moorhead. For further information, contact Bluestem at (218) 477-6500, or visit www.trollwood.org.
- Plains Art Museum, Fargo. Register and get more details online at www.plainsart.org or by phoning (701) 232-3821.
- Spirit Room, Fargo. To learn more about available classes at the Spirit Room, call at 237-0230, or visit http://spiritroom.net.
- Fargo Park District, Fargo. All classes/workshops held at Robert D. Johnson Rec Center, 1104 2nd Ave S, Fargo (unless otherwise noted). For more information, please visit www.fargoparks.com or call 241-8160.
- Red Door Art Gallery and Museum, Wahpeton. For more information visit www.reddoorgallerywahpeton.com.
- Empire Arts Center, Grand Forks. For information on classes call 701-746-5500, or visit http://www.empireartscenter.com.
- North Dakota Museum of Art, Grand Forks. For more information, call 777-4195, or visit www.ndmoa.com. Summer art classes: www.ndmoa.com/summer-art-camp-2015.
- North Dakota Ballet Company, Grand Forks. Call for class schedule, 701-746-6044 or visit ww.northdakotaballet.org. Classes for all ages include ballet, tap, jazz, modern, hip-hop, and pointe.
- The Arts Center, Jamestown. For more information on available classes, please visit the calendar at www.jamestownartscenter.org or call 251-2496.
- Taube Museum of Art, Minot. For information on classes and camps available, call 838-4445; or visit www.taubemuseum.org.
- James Memorial Art Center, Williston. For more information call 774-3601; email: email@example.com; or visit http://thejamesmemorial.org.
- Putnam House, Carrington. For more info email Alison Schumann at firstname.lastname@example.org, Putnam House 533 Main Street.
- The North Dakota Association of Nonprofit Organizations (NDANO) hosts a Nonprofit Leadership Conference in June. For more information call (701) 258-9101 (Bismarck) or 888-396-3266; email email@example.com; or visit http://www.ndano.org/.
- Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation, Historic Medora. To learn more about available classes, visit http://medora.com/do/events.
- Bush Foundation Community Innovation Grant: Bush Foundation Community Innovation Grants support communities to use problem-solving processes that lead to more effective, equitable and sustainable solutions. Think of it as civic R&D, allowing communities to develop and test new solutions to community challenges. There are no longer any application deadlines for the Community Innovation grants. Organizations are welcome to apply anytime using their online application system.
- National Endowment for the Arts for Individuals
- National Endowment for the Arts projects: Projects may consist of one or more specific events or activities. Projects do not have to be new. Excellent existing projects can be just as competitive as new activities. Projects do not need to be big either; we welcome small projects that can make a difference in their community or field.
Film, Video & Screenwriting; Theater, Dance, Playwriting, and Auditions
- No information available at this time.
Music Calls and Auditions
Residence, Internships, Fellowships & Scholarships (includes all disciplines)
- No information available at this time.
Visual Arts and Literary Arts
- Ongoing Call - NDCA is utilizing the exhibit space on the 18th floor, or Observation Deck, of the Capitol Building. This excellent well-lit space provides great views, in addition to displaying historical photos of the Capitol building over the years. It is the most visited floor of the Capitol, drawing over12,000 international, national, and statewide visitors every year.
- Ongoing Call: Heart River Voice is a print publication that focuses on the North Dakota Communities in Dickinson and those in Stark County. 7,500 copies of HRV are distributed across the area each month. They are looking for colorful paintings, drawings, photographs or mixed media for their cover art. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The AestheticaMag Art Prize is open for entries. Welcoming submissions from established and emerging practitioners, the award introduces new talent to the world stage. Entries are open for @AestheticaMag Art Prize. Main Prize £5000, a 12-week group exhibition and publication. Categories include #painting #sculpture #photography #installation #video. Find our more here: https://bit.ly/2IUagGs
- Art Makers is seeking artists in all mediums for new online and store front gallery. Emerging, established and serious hobbyists welcome to submit. Open deadline. No fee. Email: email@example.com.
- ZAPPlication. ZAPP® enables individual artists to apply online to multiple art shows through one central.